IT Department Service Desk Hours
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Best Way To Communicate
The best way to communicate is to place a ticket at https://help.responsiveed.com. Parents will need a ticket number when calling IT. If you can put in order, submit the ticket first.
Call only if don’t get a response within a few hours. Agents could be on another line helping with tickets 972-316-4546.
Remote Learning Video Tutorials
- Open tutoring sessions (K-11)
- Google Classroom (K-2, or 3-11 Art and Music)
- A school assigned google account with login and password
- An invite to join the daily sessions (sent only once by the teacher)
- Click on the invite (found in your gmail inbox) and "accept" the invite. You only need to accept the invite once to have access to all sessions for the remainder of the year
- For students with more than one teacher, you will need to accept each teacher's individual invite
- Go to your Google calendar. You will see all the scheduled sessions from all the invites you accepted. Click on the specific session to join.
A tutorial to assist in submitting a help desk ticket.