2022-23 Campus Drop Off & Pick Up Procedures
We ask that all drivers remain attentive and courteous during drop off and pick up times. Thank you for making Founders a safe and secure campus at all times.
- DO NOT use your cell phone while in the carline or parking lot.
- Be kind and courteous to other families, faculty, staff, and guests. You will need to allow cars to merge as you enter and exit the campus.
- Please maintain a slow speed while on campus.
- All students may enter the academic buildings at 7:15 with the morning carline ending promptly at 7:55. Students may not be dropped off on campus before 7:15. Encourage students to be ready to leave the vehicle promptly by having their belongings easily accessible to them.
- Students eating breakfast at school will proceed to the gym to purchase breakfast.
- All students arriving after 7:55 am should be checked in at the front office by a guardian. Consult the Responsive Ed and Campus Handbooks for tardy consequences.
- Students will not be checked out early after 3:00 (11:30 AM on Early Release Days).
- The school day ends at 3:30 for K-5 and 3:45 for 6th-12th grades (12:00 PM and 12:15 on Early Release Days).
- K-5th grade students remaining on campus at 4:00 and 6th-12th graders remaining on campus at 4:15 (12:30 and 12:45 on Early Release Days) will be taken to the school office to wait for their parent/guardian to pick them up there. Starting at 4:00 P.M. (K-5) and 4:15 (6th-12th) (12:30 and 12:45 on Early Release Days), late fees will accrue for students remaining in the office. See the handbook for details.
- The 6th-12th graders will have a separate dismissal loading zone (see the map) and will not be dismissed until 3:45. If you are picking up a 6th-12th grader you MUST be in the left lane of the carline when you enter the campus. If you are in line too early or are not in the left lane to pick up a 6th-12th grader, you may be asked to circle back around the campus and get in the left lane. If you are also picking up a K-5 student, in addition, you will remain in the left lane.
- To avoid congestion, all 6th-12th grade traffic should wait until 3:45 to arrive on campus.
- The traffic lane in front of the school will not be used in morning drop off and will be reserved for Outside After School Care Buses at dismissal.