Save the Date
- December 3rd - Winter Ball @7pm
- December 6th - 9th - Closed Campus STAAR Testing
- December 12th - Soccer & Track Parent Meeting in the Gym @7pm
- December 13th - Winter Concert - Kinder @6pm
- December 13th - Winter Concert - 1st Grade @6:30pm
- December 13th - Winter Concert - 4th - 5th Grade and High School @7pm
- December 15th - Winter Concert - 2nd - 3rd Grade @6pm
- December 15th - Winter Concert - 6th Grade @7pm
- December 15th - Winter Concert - 7th Grade @7:30pm
- December 15th - Winter Concert - 8th Grade @8:00pm
- December 16th - Early Dismissal - Grammar @ Noon and Secondary @12:15pm
- December 19th - January 2nd - Christmas Break
- Skyward is used as our communication tool for attendance, grades, and messaging faculty and staff. It will also serve as our online payment tool, powered by RevTrak. Only pay fees that are assigned to you. You should receive a welcome email, click on "reset password" in order to create your account.
- Parent Square is used as a communication tool between the school and families and/or our corporate office.
Welcome New Students
We look forward to having our new students join us. Below you will find helpful links to more information on our website. Please contact the office at 210-510-2618 if you have any questions.
Congratulations and Welcome to the Hoplite family!
Arriving on Campus
When you visit our campus this school year, please be patient and prepared. Safety is our top priority.
- Visitors should come to the main campus entrance with their ID
- There, you will find a buzzer and an intercom.
- Press the buzzer and the receptionist will ask questions about why you are wanting access to the campus and then unlock the door.
- Once inside, you will need to sign in and present identification that will be scanned and logged.
This protects both the visitor and the students.
If you are going to the lunchroom, a classroom, or volunteering in another part of the school, you will be issued a visitor’s name tag, so people on campus know you are supposed to be on campus.
For additional questions contact our Athletic Director Coach Schneider at [email protected]
We love our VOLUNTEERS -
Apply here for the 2022-23 School Year
If you are interested in volunteering at lunch, helping during an event, or becoming a part of the Hoplite Council a background check needs to be completed to volunteer events with students on campus.
An application has to be completed every year.
Link for the 2022-23 School Year is available by clicking HERE.
It takes 2-3 weeks before the office is notified that the application has been processed.
BECOME A FOUNDERS KEEPERS DONOR TODAY!
As a charter school, Founders faces a funding gap that averages $1700 less per student per year than a traditional ISD school. Help us not only close that gap but exceed it by signing up for monthly giving today!
The ask is $10 per month for each student you have at the school. If you can give more please do!
Every cent goes to our students and our school!
To give, click on the following link to go to https://fcahoplites.org or text "FOUNDERS" to 44-321