Save the Date
- September 23rd - Senior Sunrise Breakfast and Parking Space Painting
- September 29th - Spirit Day
- October 6th - Class Ordering Ring Day for Juniors & Seniors (During Lunch)
- October 9th - Student Holiday - Parent-Teacher Conferences
- October 16th - Letterman Jacket Fittings @4pm
- October 16th -20th - Scholastic Book Fair
- October 17th - Literacy Curriculum Night 6pm - 7pm
- October 27th - Fall Festival at Pickrell Park 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- November 1st - Yearbook Senior Portraits in Library (must sign up through link in Parent Square post)
- November 9th - Veteran's Day Program
- November 9th - 6th - 8th Grade Etiquette Dinner
- November 10th - Student Holiday - Teacher Professional Development
- November 17th - Senior Pizza Fundraiser
- November 17th - Spirit Day - High School Ballroom Dance Lessons
- November 20th-24th - Thanksgiving Break
- Skyward is used as our communication tool for attendance, grades, and messaging faculty and staff. It will also serve as our online payment tool, powered by RevTrak. Only pay fees that are assigned to you. You should receive a welcome email, click on "reset password" in order to create your account.
- Parent Square is used as a communication tool between the school and families and/or our corporate office.
Welcome New Students
We look forward to having our new students join us. Below you will find helpful links to more information on our website. Please contact the office at 210-510-2618 if you have any questions.
Congratulations and Welcome to the Hoplite family!
Arriving on Campus
When you visit our campus this school year, please be patient and prepared. Safety is our top priority.
- Visitors should come to the main campus entrance with their ID
- There, you will find a buzzer and an intercom.
- Press the buzzer and the receptionist will ask questions about why you are wanting access to the campus and then unlock the door.
- Once inside, you will need to sign in and present identification that will be scanned and logged.
This protects both the visitor and the students.
If you are going to the lunchroom, a classroom, or volunteering in another part of the school, you will be issued a visitor’s name tag, so people on campus know you are supposed to be on campus.
The topic is Motivation & Resilience-Link to Improving Grades.
We love our VOLUNTEERS -
Apply here for the 2023-2024 School Year
If you are interested in volunteering at lunch, helping during an event, or becoming a part of the Hoplite Council a background check needs to be completed to volunteer events with students on campus.
An application has to be completed every year.
Click on the following link for the 2023-2024 School Year: https://responsiveed.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=9983
It takes 2-3 weeks before the office is notified that the application has been processed.
BECOME A FOUNDERS KEEPERS DONOR TODAY!
As a charter school, Founders faces a funding gap that averages $1700 less per student per year than a traditional ISD school. Help us not only close that gap but exceed it by signing up for monthly giving today!
The ask is $10 per month for each student you have at the school. If you can give more please do!
Every cent goes to our students and our school!
To give, click on the following link to go to https://fcahoplites.org or text "FOUNDERS" to 44-321