Save the Date
- March 8th - 18th - Seniors in Europe
- March 10th - Daylight Savings Time Begins
- March 11th - 15th - Spring Break
- March 22nd - 9th-12th Grade Spring Swing in the Gym 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- March 28th - Spirit Day/Senior Pizza Lunch Fundraiser
- March 29th - School Holiday - In Observance of Good Friday
- April 1st - Student Holiday/Teacher Workday
- April 1st - Kinder Round Up
- April 6th - Sports Banquet - Time TBD
- April 13th - Fine Art Exhibition - @6pm
- April 25th - Spirit Day
- April 26th - Student Holiday/Teacher Workday
- April 27th - Junior/Senior Prom - Time and Place TBD
- May 3rd - Summer Bash @ 6:00pm - Pickrell Park
- May 9th & 10th - Senior Thesis Defense - Time TBD
- May 10th - Hoplite Games (Grades Kinder - 5th ONLY)
- May 11th - Orchestra Fitting 9am -11am
- May 14th - 6th Grade Orchestra Concert @5pm
- May 15th-21st - Senior Week
- May 15th - 7th Grade Orchestra Concert @6pm
- May 16th - 8th Grade Orchestra Concert @6pm
- May 17th - PowderPuff Football Game
- May 17th - Senior Dinner and Awards - Time TBD
- May 23rd - Class of 2024 Graduation
- May 23rd - Last Day of School/Early Release Day
- Skyward is used as our communication tool for attendance, grades, and messaging faculty and staff. It will also serve as our online payment tool, powered by RevTrak. Only pay fees that are assigned to you. You should receive a welcome email, click on "reset password" in order to create your account.
- Parent Square is used as a communication tool between the school and families and/or our corporate office.
Welcome New Students
We look forward to having our new students join us. Below you will find helpful links to more information on our website. Please contact the office at 210-510-2618 if you have any questions.
Congratulations and Welcome to the Hoplite family!
Arriving on Campus
When you visit our campus this school year, please be patient and prepared. Safety is our top priority.
- Visitors should come to the main campus entrance with their ID
- There, you will find a buzzer and an intercom.
- Press the buzzer and the receptionist will ask questions about why you are wanting access to the campus and then unlock the door.
- Once inside, you will need to sign in and present identification that will be scanned and logged.
This protects both the visitor and the students.
If you are going to the lunchroom, a classroom, or volunteering in another part of the school, you will be issued a visitor’s name tag, so people on campus know you are supposed to be on campus.
Attendance: Notes for Absences
If your student is absent, it is important to submit any documentation for absences to our
Attendance Office email: [email protected] or
by fax at 866-422-4225
If you notice that your student has been marked absent for one specific class period,
but you know they were in class best practice is to email the teacher for that class period.
ATTENDANCE MATTERS ALL DAY EVERY DAY!
Athletics Spirit Gear
- Baseball Spirit Gear
- Basketball Spirit Gear
- Cheerleading Spirit Gear
- Cross Country Spirit Gear
- Flag Football Spirit Gear
- Soccer Spirit Gear
- Track Spirit Gear
- Volleyball Spirit Gear
For additional questions contact our Athletic Director Coach Schneider at [email protected]
Parent Counseling Videos: Every month there is a new topic added, click on the link below to view.
We love our VOLUNTEERS -
Apply here for the 2023-2024 School Year
If you are interested in volunteering at lunch, helping during an event, or becoming a part of the Hoplite Council a background check needs to be completed to volunteer events with students on campus.
An application has to be completed every year.
Click on the following link for the 2023-2024 School Year: https://responsiveed.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=9983
It takes 2-3 weeks before the office is notified that the application has been processed.
BECOME A FOUNDERS KEEPERS DONOR TODAY!
As a charter school, Founders faces a funding gap that averages $1700 less per student per year than a traditional ISD school. Help us not only close that gap but exceed it by signing up for monthly giving today!
The ask is $10 per month for each student you have at the school. If you can give more please do!
Every cent goes to our students and our school!
To give, click on the following link to go to https://fcahoplites.org or text "FOUNDERS" to 44-321