Save the Date
- September 21st - Virtual College Planning Meeting for Parents & Students
- September 24th - Middle School Movie Night
- September 24th - Spirit Day
- October 13th - PSAT/SAT School Day
- October 26th & 27th - Virtual College Fair
- November 10th - 6th thru 8th Grade Etiquette Dinner
- Jupiter Ed is used for communication from the school and your teachers. This is also where you will access your student's grades.
- K12 Payment Center is our online payment tool. Instructions to set up your account will be sent home in your back-to-school paperwork. New students will need a K12 ID to set up their accounts, it usually takes a week or two for the school to receive a new number. Only pay fees that are assigned to you.
- Parent Square is used as a communication tool between the school and families and/or our corporate office.
Welcome New Students
We look forward to having our new students join us this upcoming fall. Below you will find helpful links to more information on our website. Please contact the office at 210-510-2618 if you have any questions.
Congratulations, and welcome to the Hoplite family!
Meals are provided by Preferred Meals. View the monthly menu by clicking on the button below.
Founders Classical Academy of Schertz will offer free meals* during the 2021-22 school year. Students typically have to meet income eligibility requirements to qualify for free or reduced-price meals, but thanks to a waiver from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the school is able to extend no-cost meals through the end of this school year.
*The free meal consists of a food tray and milk. Additional food purchases will be charged to your students' K12 account.
For additional questions contact Mrs. Moulton at firstname.lastname@example.org
We love our VOLUNTEERS -
Apply here for the 2021-22 School Year
If you are interested in volunteering at lunch, helping during an event, or becoming a part of the Hoplite Council a background check needs to be completed to volunteer events with students on campus.
An application has to be completed every year.
Click on this link to complete your application.
It takes 2-3 weeks before the office is notified that the application has been processed.
BECOME A FOUNDERS KEEPERS DONOR TODAY!
As a charter school, Founders faces a funding gap that averages $1700 less per student per year than a traditional ISD school. Help us not only close that gap but exceed it by signing up for monthly giving today!
The ask is $10 per month for each student you have at the school. If you can give more please do!
Every cent goes to our students and our school!
To give, click on the following link to go to https://fcahoplites.org or text "FOUNDERS" to 44-321